- To inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
- Build a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
- Work as a catalyst in bringing sustainable change in the lives of underprivileged children, youth and women, with a life-cycle approach of development.
- Enable the civil society across the world to engage proactively in the change process through the philosophy of civic driven change.
- Adopt highest standards of governance to emerge as a leading knowledge and technology driven, innovative and scalable international development organisation
- The betterment of the most distressed children, all children – whoever they are, wherever they are – have the right to a healthy, happy and fulfilling life.
- Change is within reach provided we have the courage, determination and creativity.
MGVSS focuses on developing the potential of women and children to drive long lasting changes. We strategically emphasize on promoting quality healthcare, inclusive education, gender equitable and sustainable livelihood opportunities and disaster relief and preparedness.
Our efforts are focused to fight against underlying causes of poverty, building secure and resilient communities and ensuring a life of dignity for all women and Children from the most marginalized and vulnerable communities.
As we move ahead our key programming approach will continue to include social analysis and action, gender trans-formative value chain approaches, leadership and life skills strengthening, building capacities and leadership roles at multiple levels and dialogues between public.